PTA PLASMA TRANSFERRED ARC WELDING MACHINE
Components of the System
- Power Supply
- PTA Welding Torch
- Power Feeder
- Gas Control System
- Water Cooling System (Optional)
- Human Machine Interface Control Panel (Optional)
- Constant current controlled DC output
- Using the technology of switching power for the most constant output current (With a ripple rate <= 5%, and a power factor >= 90%)
- Digital touch panel can be supplied as optional for the complete automation.
PTA Welding Torch
- Fast operating speed
- adjustable or changeable powder, gas, and tips
- Available in single or twin tank type, and each tank is working independently
- Precision and constant feeding rate
- Digital Controlled type, which can set up the feeding rate by computer program, is available as optional.
Gas Control System
- Suitable gas includes Argon or Argon+Hydrogen
- Digital Controlled type is available as optional
Water Cooling System
- Keeping the parts of the torch at a proper operating temperature, which can reduce the consumption of the electrodes.
Human Machine Interface Control Panel
- Using the torch panel and digital control for a user-friendly operating interface.
- Parameters can be saved for standardisation.